Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Comedy


Hello Friends! I know it has been a few days, but I am back in blogging action and today is going to be a doozy! Well maybe not for everyone, but for a husband and I who are sometimes very childish and can be quickly amused, these kept us giggling for a while (not Joe though, of course. He was chuckling, manly) On Monday night, it became clear that husband and I really needed some down time when we found ourselves on the couch after dinner scouring Pinterest for funny memes. I have no idea how it happened, but it did and we were delirious with laughter. SO, if you are in need of spirit lifting this Wednesday, check out some of our/MY favorite funnies below. I apologize in advance if you are at work and must stifle laughter with coughs. If you are not a pet owner and hate children, then you should be okay...








 





 Happy Humpday!
DD

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! I just laughed so much my husband came to see what was going on! I'm following now!

    I just opened a shop on Etsy and Facebook. I would love it if you checked out my things or "liked" me! www.etsy.com/shop/lisaslittlelovelies or www.facebook.com/lisaslittlelovelies

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, I laughed out loud so many times! they're all so fun! thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on working, great job!

    Feel free to visit my web site - http://sotl.clgaming.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!